Saturday, October 13, 2012

Currently: October

Currently
Listening
To an airplane flying overhead, and the chimes made by my Bahamian windchime I picked up on our honeymoon
Loving
The ability to blog from outside on my front porch.  Granted, I’m in a sweater and a jacket, and in the sun, but, hey, a Southern Summer lover has to soak up every last Indian Summer day she can get!
Thinking
It’s been so nice having the hubby at home, even if he’s “recovering” from surgery.
Wanting
Starbucks, of any iced variety.
Needing
To finish off my grad school work that I’m about 2 weeks behind on thanks to a lack of motivation with the hub home.
Favorite Things
1.      Summer-like fall days
2.     The loads of laundry drying on my back porch
3.     The sight of my husband playing with the dog in the yard this morning, it was pretty unsuccessful since the dog just kept taking the ball to the shade & lying down
4.  Candy Corn & Peanuts - Thanks Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment