Saturday, March 31, 2012

We Got a House!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOO excited!!!

So yesterday, while eating at the CNN center (which is awesome in itself), D sent me a message that there were papers we needed to sign that if we didn't send back in the afternoon, the owners wouldn't even look at the offer.

The email from our realtor asked if I could get access to a printer, and a scanner to print, sign, and email back some documents. My first reaction "Obviously not, I am coaching a team in a facility with 1150 teams and 160 courts. Where will I find a printer?"

Lucky for me, some of our team is staying right beside our playing facility. So, a parent took me to their business center, and after about 1 hr of waiting, the paperwork came through. I signed it, sent it back, and was told that we would hear back tomorrow. I then turned off my phone, because I was on like 20% battery and we hadn't started our pool yet.

We played an awesome set of matches, including an 8:30 PM match that we took to 3 sets, losing 15-13. It was one of the best matches we have played all season. I then turned my phone back on, and got a text from D:

"We own a house"

I screamed "Oh My Gosh!!!!!" inside the facility. People stared. It was great!

So today, after we finish our matches, I then have to get somewhere to print, sign, and send back more paperwork. It's awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go. We are so proud of you. Can't wait to see the house. Be careful coming home.

    ReplyDelete