Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mid-March Update

Dear Blog-readers (whoever you may be),

I apologize for the length between postings. I would love to tell you that it's because of how amazing and exciting my life has been, but it's more attributed to my lack of remembering I post. So here's a quick update:

1. The Wedding
We have decided to go on a cruise & get married on a gorgeous island while there. My parents & his parents are the only guests. We booked our rooms this week and I am in talks with the wedding people now. Now I just need to get that wedding dress altered! Our passports came in this week, so I feel very official now.

2. The House
That beautiful house We put an offer on was not meant for us. 4 offers came in and they accepted someone else's. That's ok though, we are working with a realtor friend of D's family and are hoping to find something just as wonderful for me to post about soon.

3. Grad School
My Masters program continues to be super non challenging, but time consuming. I think the point I am at right now, the issue is simply I already know what we are being taught. That's really not all that big of a deal. Hopefully it remains on the easy side!

4. Volleyball
Wow, since my last update we have done some fairly awesome things. This includes winning a day tournament and coming in 5th of 90 teams in a dividing that combines our age group with the group ahead of us! We were pumped. Today we have another day tournament to play, and our goal is to go undefeated. I'll let you know how that turns out!

5. Job Search
Is currently just in the search and apply phase. This includes applications to coach, teach, ITRT, and completely non education positions. So far: 1 interview completed with no information, 1 interview scheduled for next month, and no word back yet from the others.

6. My Weekend
I had the opportunity to spend the weekend with my beautiful nephews and niece. I love them dearly. Here's a pic of them all on the slide with my mom! It's tough to see, but with 3us see 5 noone is ever still.

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment