Friday, December 14, 2012

Currently: December

Currently
Listening
To the sound of the ticking clock and the heat running (*sigh* there will be a high electric bill in our future)
Loving
My Christmas Decorations
Thinking
About how I need to be in bed, but couldn’t sleep without updating this, because I completely forgot to do one for November
Wanting
A lot of unattainable things, like a restful time for my cousin A, and the pain of losing Uncle C & my Grandma within 2 weeks to go away
Needing
To curl up in bed with D and get some rest, I’ll be in the car for a total of 5+ hours tomorrow
Favorite Things
1.     My giant Christmas Tree!
2.     My icicle lights the hubby hung for me
3.     How my road has become increasingly more and more festive as it nears Christmas

What are you doing Currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment