Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Currently: September

On one of the teaching blogs I follow, there is a post that blogger does every month called Currently.  She inserts this cute little picture that talks about what she's doing that very moment.

So here's my intention:
Create my own Currently post and post it the first week of every month.  So here goes!

Currently
Listening
To ESPN, baseball coverage now, but it was on because of Hokie Football
Loving
The Hokies win last night, first OT in Lane Stadium History!
Thinking
About how to run practice today.
Wanting
The sun to come out today, I’m tired of the clouds.
Needing
To finish off my grad school work for the first week.
Favorite Things
1.     My new rug
2.    The long weekend with my husband doing totally normal things.
3.    All the apple recipes I keep seeing everywhere!


By the way, if you are a teacher, you should totally follow this woman.  She teaches Middle School, so some of her ideas are great for high school, and some are adaptable for the elementary folks.  She also has links for resources for Math, Science, and Social Studies.  You can find her here.


No comments:

Post a Comment