Friday, February 3, 2012

Introducing Us

Hi and welcome to "our" blog. (I use "our" carefully, because really it is just going to be me, posting things about us.)

I created this blog for a few reasons.
1. I really enjoy reading other people's blogs & seeing how their lives are.
2. I want to be able to share details about what's going on with us with family & friends who we don't really get to see often, especially as we look into buying a house & plan our wedding.
3. I really like the idea of journaling, and I tried for about a month to do it this summer. I am terrible at it, so I am hoping that an electronic version that I can update from my phone will be just the ticket for keeping me interested.

Just a few details about who we are. We are a young, recently engaged couple living in a beautiful Southwest Virginia town. (FYI, to protect our privacy, I will only use vague descriptions of things. My fiancé likes his privacy.) He has a very awesome dog, but he's super hairy. D works as a diesel technician & I am a teacher & volleyball coach. We both love to spend time with our families & wish that my family & his could be closer to us.

I am very excited to get started on our journey together, where we plan to buy a house & live happily ever after :)

I now invite you to join the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment